Translate

Wednesday 29 June 2016

116 years old - Visa crazyness and a lot of luck

That planning this exchange semester would be some work, was something I was really exspecting, but that it will be so exciting and "nervenaufreibend" was something I didn't exspect. But I just continue telling myself "tranquillo, tranquillo" everyting will fall into place.
Therefore I do have my Visa, BUT it says I'm a born in 1900... apparently there was a mistake by the computer, which I did not notice and therefore my birthyear is incorrect :(  The Uni in Chile told us "check your passport number and your name carefully", which I did but I didn't take another look on my birthdate - and the secretary in the consulate did not either. So there I am, with a Visa that's almost good :/ So well I have to see what I can do about that, but it'll be fine!
Further there is also good news! I most likely already found a room in Santiago, which makes it a bit more relaxed going there :)




Muchos Besos,


Leonie

No comments:

Post a Comment