Translate

Friday 17 June 2016

About one more month to go...

FINALLY!!!! About one month before I leave for my semester in Chile my host university finally fixed everything with the International Relations Office from Maastricht. Therefore I could finally properly apply for my VISA which was accepted right away. So next week I'm off to Amsterdam to pick it up. That was such a releive.
Because we are finally oficially accepted by Universidad Mayor, the guy from the IRO in Chile was sending us a bunch of emails including important information about the country, places where to live safely, what you cannot bring to Chile and a lot of other good information. First I thought it was not going to be done in time, but luckily the people from the Chilenean embassy in Amsterdam are really helpful.

For now there is not too much  to do anymore, except enjoying the last few weeks I have left in this beautiful city of Maastricht. I cannot yet imagine how much I will miss this place, and especially all the people I could meet here, that made my life so much richer of experiences, joy and love. 


Muchos Besos,

Leonie

No comments:

Post a Comment